"Early childhood education is the key to the betterment of society." - Maria Montessori
Montessori 2 and Montessori 3
In BRS, the backbone of early childhood environment is the Montessori method and philosophy. The aim of the Montessori method of education is to help the child become a self-sufficient and an independent master of himself/herself.
- BRS offers a Three-year Early Childhood Program for 2.5 to 5.5 years old.
- The 'Foundation Years' focuses on linguistic, mathematical, sensorial, creative play, physical fitness and improving social skills.
- Students of Montessori education have a tendency to be more competent to manage them and think freely.
- Our educators are Montessori-trained, passionate about child development and experienced professionals.
- The tiny tots of BRS celebrate festivals like Diwali, Ganesa festival, grandparent's day, Independence Day, Teacher's Day etc.
- Lays a strong foundation with a unique play-based Montessori curriculum.
- Empowers curiosity to discover and achieve.
- Tiny tots are moulded by Montessori trained, passionate and experienced professionals.
- Materials and tools for learning help children to experience sensory information.