School Discipline and Code of Conduct for Students:
- The students must maintain punctuality.
- A minimum of 75% attendance is compulsory to be eligible to appear in the examination.
- Must be attired in proper uniform daily.
- No toys, articles or magazines to be brought to school without written permission.
- Speaking in English is a must in school, other languages can be spoken during their respective language classes.
- No disrespect to be shown towards the teachers and supporting staff.
- School property should be taken care of, destruction or breaking of the above will result in imposing penalties.
- Writing on the desks, cupboards, walls is strictly prohibited. Violation will lead to imposition of fines.
- Strict action will be taken against the late comers and students who are not in proper uniform.
- No students should leave the campus without permission from the principal.
- Defaulters of school rules will be given three warnings before getting suspended from the school.
- Students are expected no to wear fancy or expensive items.
- Montessori : 8:30 a.m. to 01:00 p.m.
- Grade I to grade VIII: 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- 1st, 3rd and 5th Saturdays are working days for all teachers and students.
- Students availing school transport should be present at their respective stops five minutes before the stipulated time.
- The Parents are requested to contact the drivers only during emergencies. They cannot interact with the drivers directly.
- If parents are not at the respective drop points during stipulated time bus will proceed, parents can pick up the student from the next point.
- If for some reason a student is not attending school on a particular day, parents need to inform the driver in advance.