“Let us remember: One book, one pen, one child and one teacher can change the world.” - Malala Yousafzai
Primary Wing (Grade 1 - 4)
We at BRS, help our children to gently transition from the pre-primary playful setting to a more structured and well -planned learning environment by providing a positive and supportive atmosphere where learning is enjoyable. In addition to academics, we ensure that our children get an all-round holistic development through formal education.
- From Class 1- 4, students are introduced to the study of English, Hindi, Kannada, Math, EVS & Computers.
- Children start using the Math Lab and Language Lab.
- Students have Physical Training classes to develop their fitness,
- Art, Music and Dance classes create an awareness and appreciation to these creative forms.
- Children who need additional learning support are given guidance by teachers in specific remedial sessions designed for this purpose.
- Helps children transit from a playful setting to a structured learning atmosphere.
- Formal education is imported in a supportive atmosphere.
- Individual attention caters to the needs of each child.
- Dance, music, Physical Education and club activities make learning enjoyable.