"You’re braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think". - Christopher Robin
Middle Wing (Grade 5 – 8)
The Middle School Wing is a nurturing ground for the holistic development of young students. This wing meticulously and tirelessly caters to the academic and emotional needs of the students. It focusses on encouraging - creative, out of the box and innovative thinking. The middle wing works towards polishing the identified & acquired talents in young students through various academic and extracurricular activities like literature clubs, sports, art and music classes in its regular curriculum.
- Along with English, Mathematics, Hindi, General Science and Social Studies are introduced from classes 5 to 8.
- Middle School students are ready to tackle deeper and more discrete subjects with an array of specialized teachers, including the challenge of additional languages.
- Students learn through practical demonstrations carried out on a regular basis to enhance learning in all subjects especially in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Regular assessments and feedbacks are promptly shared with the students & parents to help them improve upon their weak points & to further strengthen their strong traits keeping a positive mind framework
- The middle school focuses on polishing the identified and acquired talents through academic and extracurricular activities.
- Encourages creative and out of the box thinking.
- Students learn through practical demonstration to enhance all subjects.
- Regular assessments and feedback are shared with students and parents to help to improve weak points and strengthen strong traits.