BRS Global School Kasavanahalli, Bangalore follows the Central Board of Secondary Education curriculum. The School produces scholars who are globally competitive learners. Through equitable access to high quality academic, social and applied learning, students are ready to excel in college, careers and in life.
The teaching methodology lays equal emphasis on educational, co-curricular and extracurricular initiatives in an attempt to hone the intellectual, social, emotional, physical, spiritual and ethical development.
Age Criteria for Children
Children must fulfill the minimum age criteria laid down by the Board as on 1st June of the session to which the admission is being sought. They must have attained the minimum age as given below:
- For Nursery: 2 yrs. 4 months plus (as on 1st March’2022)
- For L.K.G: 3 yrs. 4 months plus (as on 1st March’2022)
- For U.K.G: 4 yrs. 4 months plus (as on 1st March’2022)
- For Grade 1: Children aged from 5.4 to 7 years old are eligible
Checklist Before Submitting The Application Form
- The application form duly filled-in (in BLOCK LETTERS)
- Copy of the Birth Certificate of the Child
- Aadhar card copy of the child
- 4 Passport size colour photographs of the child
- 1 passport size colour photograph of both Mother and Father.
- Transfer certificate from the previous school (If applicable)
- In order for their child to be admitted, parents have to provide a certificate of general achievements or evaluation of progress and Transfer/Migration certificate from the previous school.
- Eligible students have to take a test or tests that evaluate their skills in the fields of Mathematics, English , Language and Science.